About Online Examination System(OES)
Online Examination System(OES) is a Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ) based examination system that provides an easy to use environment for both Test Conducters and Students appearing for Examination. The main objective of OES is to provide all the features that an Examination System must have, with the “interfaces that doesn’t Scare it’s Users!”.
Taxonomy of OES
Users of OES are classified into three categories: Administrators, Test Conductors and Students. Administrators are responsible for management of system users, subjects, tests, questions, results, system backup and recovery , etc. Test conductors are responsible for preparing subjects, tests and questions. Students are the candidates appearing for the Examination.
- Supports Management of Users, Subjects, Tests, Questions and Results.
- Fully Automated Evaluation and Results Calculation.
- Provides detailed information to Test Conductors.
- Provides test summary, results summary to both student and test conductor.
- To Provide Searching options, in each of the management sections.
- To Provide WYSIWYG( What You See Is What You Get) editor, to make preparation of questions easier.
- To make Online Examination System all browser compatible, to give best experience to its users with different browsers.